Latitude is open
At Latitude, the health of our patients and families continues to be our number one priority. We are currently providing in-person and telemedicine appointments.
We are taking many safety measures to ensure we are keeping you safe when you come into our office:
- Only healthy patients are allowed in clinic.
- Pre-screening of staff and patients for COVID symptoms and risk factors before entering the clinic.
- Limited number of staff and patients in clinic including a one patient, one parent policy.
- Masks are mandatory for staff and patients.
- Decals throughout the clinic to support physical distancing.
- All patients will remain in their designated exam room for the duration of their appointment.
- Newly expanded clinic space with additional exam rooms, administrative space and another restroom.
- Thorough and frequent cleaning.
Telemedicine consultations via video with our board certified allergist are encouraged. These consultations are covered by most insurance carriers. Virtual consultations are ideal for:
- Assess food allergy history, determine testing that needs to be done, and understand treatment options.
- Discuss food allergy prevention strategies.
- Address follow-up questions or concerns.
- Obtain a second opinion.
Complimentary Patient Care Coordinator Consultations
Patient Care Coordinators are parents with personal experience with food allergies. They provide support to patients and families to discuss non-medical needs, including advice on quality of life as it relates to food allergies.
We recommend the following verified COVID-19 resources to help you stay informed and keep your family safe during this time:
We are here to support you. Please feel free to reach out with any questions!