We’re Hiring an Allergist
Latitude Food Allergy Care
Latitude Food Allergy Clinic is a specialty clinic focusing on the diagnosis, treatment and management of patients with food allergies. We are expanding and are seeking another world-class allergist to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the diagnosis and management of food allergies in all age groups, and will also demonstrate a patient-centered approach that is delivered with the highest level of compassion.
This is an outpatient position that is open to part-time clinicians. We provide competitive compensation and equity in our growing company. Benefits include health and dental benefits, CME allowance, and malpractice insurance.
- M.D. or D.O.
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology certification or eligibility
- California medical licensure or eligibility
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- An interest in using technology to deliver high quality, evidence-based food allergy treatment
- The desire to be an integral part of a team dedicated to changing the lives of families through excellent healthcare
- Ability to work in clinics located in the San Francisco/Peninsula region of the Bay Area
- Ability to occasionally be on-call
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.