Mission and Culture
We are committed to changing the lives of families living with food allergies by creating access to exceptional care from diagnosis to lifesaving treatments.
Our mission will be achieved by how we act as individuals and support each other with respect, empowerment and transparency, not by position or title. We believe in getting stuff done and having fun doing it.
We’re Hiring: Administrative Assistant
Latitude Food Allergy Care is a specialty clinic driven by the mission to provide comprehensive care and life-saving treatments for families living with food allergies. Our founders and advisors bring deep personal and professional experience in treating children with food allergies to this novel clinic. Latitude is expanding our team with people who are similarly driven to grow a patient-centric, hospitality-minded model of care.
Do you have food allergies or know someone who does? Do you have a special kindness and a calming energy that will help children and families get through challenging times? Do you equally value efficiency and hospitality? Are you excited by the idea of working with a passionate team and being part of a purpose driven company? If this sounds like your thing, then read on!
We are looking to hire an energetic and self-driven person to join our team at our new medical clinic. This is not your standard medical practice.
This person will work collaboratively across multiple departments and functions.
- Support all members of the team in providing an amazing patient experience.
- Support the implementation of scalable processes for all aspects of a clinical practice.
- Handles multi-phone line system, professionally answering calls, responding to email, and ensuring great communication with patients, staff, and throughout the office.
- Welcome patients, schedule appointments, work on billing issues, remind patients of their upcoming visit, order and manage supplies, and much more.
- You’ll own your projects and consistently follow-through to make sure they are completed in a timely fashion and with the utmost care and attention to detail.
- Be available to work 1 Saturday (half day) per month.
- Personal initiative, self-motivation, hands-on style and strong work ethic.
- Ability to communicate naturally and interact with a diverse population.
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Strong written communication skills, including grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- A high comfort level documenting in patient charts and using multiple software systems.
- Ability to learn from failure and make the BEST out of any situation.
- Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions.
- A passion for healthcare and improving the patient experience.
Education and Experience
- Experience providing a high level of customer service
- Clinical background and ability to assist with vitals and other basic patient care when needed is a plus
- Experience working at a progressive medical practice is a 2x plus
- Experience with food allergies is a 3x plus
- High School diploma or equivalent. BA/BS degree preferred or commensurate experience
If you’re interested in working with us, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com