Allergist — San Francisco
Latitude Food Allergy Care
Latitude Food Allergy Care is a fast-growing network of food allergy specialty care clinics which provide a full range of diagnostic, treatment and support options for food allergy patients of all ages, including oral immunotherapy to multiple allergens. Our founders and team have deep personal and professional experience in treating food allergies. Latitude is looking to expand our team with people who are driven to grow a patient-centric, hospitality-minded model of care. We are seeking another world-class allergist to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the diagnosis and management of food allergies in all age groups, and will also demonstrate a patient-centered approach that is delivered with the highest level of compassion.
This is an outpatient position that is open to part-time clinicians. We provide competitive compensation and equity in our growing company. Benefits include health and dental benefits, CME allowance, and malpractice insurance.
- M.D. or D.O.
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology certification or eligibility
- California medical licensure or eligibility
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- An interest in using technology to deliver high quality, evidence-based food allergy treatment
- The desire to be an integral part of a team dedicated to changing the lives of families through excellent healthcare
- Ability to work in clinics located in San Francisco Bay Area
- Ability to occasionally be on-call
Submit resume to [email protected].