Food Allergy Services
- Food Allergy Testing
- Skin Testing
- In-Office Blood Draws
- IgE and Component Blood Testing (via partner lab)
- Oral Food Challenges
- Oral Immunotherapy (OIT)
- Food Allergy Prevention
- Early Food Introduction for Infants
- Food Allergy & Sensitivity Assessment
- New Patient Consultation
- We work with patients of all ages, including patients as young as 4 months, in a comfortable welcoming environment
- Latitude was founded by parents of children with food allergies. We built this program to help families remove fear and open up a life of new possibilities.
- We’re in network with most major insurance carriers including Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield, CIGNA, Health Net, and UnitedHealthcare.
Serving Our Local Communities
We are proud to help patients throughout our community, including food allergic students at schools throughout the Mill Valley School District and Mill Valley High School. With gold standard testing processes and treatment with OIT, we are able to help our patients unlock a better future.