Food Allergy Services
- Food Allergy Testing
- Skin Testing
- In-Office Blood Draws
- IgE and Component Blood Testing (via partner lab)
- Oral Food Challenges
- Oral Immunotherapy (OIT)
- Food Allergy Prevention
- Early Food Introduction for Infants
- Food Allergy & Sensitivity Assessment
- New Patient Consultation
- Immediate access for appointments and food allergy testing
- Our board-certified allergists can give you clear allergy answers and treatment options
- We’re in network with most major insurance carriers including Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield, CIGNA, Health Net, and UnitedHealthcare.
Serving Our Local Communities
We are proud help food allergic patients throughout our community, including those at schools ranging from Happy Valley to Burton Valley, Springhill to Stanley, as well as Acalanes.